SAVE THOSE DATES
SCHUMACHER PLACE CIVIC ASSOCIATION MEETING
MAY 1, 2018 6:30 PM
Columbus Metropolitan Library, Parsons Branch
1113 Parsons Avenue
LITTER –PICK IT UP
Call to Order and Welcome
I Approval of March Minutes
II Treasurer’s Report Membership Renewal July 1-June 30
III Old Business
- Neighborhood Pride May 9, 2018 Roundtable Meeting
- Zoning Issues a. Policy
In the interest of being inclusive on our variance requests, the board met and discussed at length our need to communicate with the neighbors. We are asking our members to read this policy . We want your input, before we vote.
3.German Village , Merion Village and Schumacher Place /CRIME PATROL
4. Constitution, Executive Board input
5. July 21, 2018 – Community Picnic or Clippers Night?????
6. Community Garden Clean Up Day May 12, 2018 Kim Stork
7. Wine Tasting , Chairperson Needed September 15, 2018
8. Community Yard Sale – Lynette Cole July 14, 2018
VI Columbus Southside Area Commission Report/ Michael Fowler
VII New Business
1. CONCEPTUAL PRESENTATION ONLY https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2ljp13CGXWmZFh0Z1hJRXk5ZHpqbmJuYkxCMzBra2pTd2xV
The lots do not currently have mailing addresses, as they are both vacant lots.
The first lot sits at the intersection of Lathrop and Blenkner, directly behind 431 E Livingston Avenue. The second lot is located on Dutch Alley, directly behind Enterprise on Livingston Avenue.