Columbus Metropolitan Library, Parsons Branch
1113 Parsons Avenue
6:30 PM -8:00 PM
LITTER –PICK IT UP
Time to RENEW MEMBERSHIPS or JOIN (JULY 1-JUNE 30)You must be a member to serve and vote for Civic Issues
All ODOT UPDATES AS OF October 1, or look on our website for the links of road changes.
Information to share:
- Parsons Ave. is NOT closing next week – the 60-day closure has been pushed to Spring 2020.
- Starting Saturday, Oct. 12, both directions of I-70 will be on the westbound side between Grant Ave. and 18th St. – this traffic pattern will be in place for a year.
- The new ramp from I-70 EB to Parsons Ave. is expected to open in November.
- When the new ramp to Parsons opens, the ramps from Third St. to I-70 EB and I-70 EB to 18th St. will close permanently.
- Schedule is subject to change and all work is weather dependent.
- ODOT will release information on all of these changes prior to them taking effect so if you haven’t already signed up for our emails, you can sign up at transportation.ohio.gov and click on the red envelope in the upper right corner.
From the Auditor’s Office:
AGENDA for November 12, 2019 6:30 pm
CONNECT 2 PROTECT BLOCK WATCH, Dee Debenport
Big Brothers Big Sisters , Chanie Scott
Columbus State Community College, Lucas Gorz and Barbara Allen
I . Approval of October 1, Minutes ( on Website ) Minutes 10/1/2019
II . Treasurer’s Report (Membership Renewal July 1-June 30 Financial 11/12/2019
2. Election of Officers NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Heather Weazey Chairperson for Nominating Committee
(Vice-Pres, Treasurer, Member at large odd years) Make a difference GET INVOLVED
3. Our Community Garden needs a Clean-Up
4. CSSAC , Jim Cole
Saturday November 16 Eric Sagan (Tenant/Homeowner)
Barack Recreation Noon to 5:00 pm 580 E. Woodrow Ave.
Next SPCA meeting is January 7, 2020
SNEAK PREVIEW- 2020 AGENDA (February and March)
GREEN SPOT TOO!