Columbus Metropolitan Library, Parsons Branch
1113 Parsons Avenue
6:30 PM -8:00 PM
LITTER –PICK IT UP
Time to RENEW MEMBERSHIPS or JOIN (JULY 1-JUNE 30)
AGENDA for September 3 2019
Franklin County Auditor, Michael Stinziano
TAXES, EVALUATIONS, BE IN THE KNOW
Call to Order
I . Approval of August 6 Minutes ( on Website ) Meeting Minutes
II . Treasurer’s Report (Membership Renewal July 1-June 30 Financial Statement 8/6/2019
III. Old Business
- Signage Poles , Dan Groh Signage
IV. New Business
1. Progressive Dinner October 5, four homes needed (replaces wine tasting this year)
2. Election of Officers NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Heather Weazey Chairperson for Nominating Committee
(Vice-Pres, Treasurer, Member at large odd years) Make a difference GET INVOLVED
3. CHRISTMAS BRUNCH December 7, 2019 10:00 am to noon(Donations)
4.Thank you in advance ..
SPCA 3rd Annual Tissue Drive for Broadleigh Elementary is underway!
Last year, enough tissues were donated by the neighbors of Schumacher Place to last until February!!!
If you are interested in donating a box or more of tissues – Tissues can be dropped off at 819 Bruck St. (Front Porch)
Thanks in advance,
5. Thank you Jeanette Bosworth
Congratulations! Your nominee, Jeanette Bosworth, is a 2019 Medical Mutual Central Ohio Outstanding Senior Volunteer Honorable Mentions award winner!
6. Sept 7 at the Buildings Dept at 111 North Front Street from 9 am to 12 noon
Next SPCA meeting is SEPTEMBER 3, 2019.
SEPTEMBER 19 SOCIAL WUNDERBAR 6:30 PM