Columbus Metropolitan Library, Parsons Branch
1113 Parsons Avenue
6:30 PM -8:00 PM
LITTER –PICK IT UP
Time to RENEW MEMBERSHIPS or JOIN (JULY 1-JUNE 30)You must be a member to serve and vote for Civic Issues
All ODOT UPDATES AS OF October 1, or look on our website for the links of road changes.
– the 60-day closure of Parsons Avenue at Livingston has been pushed to Spring 2020.
- Starting Saturday, Oct. 12, both directions of I-70 will be on the westbound side between Grant Ave. and 18th St. – this traffic pattern will be in place for a year.
- The new ramp from I-70 EB to Parsons Ave. is expected to open in November.
- When the new ramp to Parsons opens, the ramps from Third St. to I-70 EB and I-70 EB to 18th St. will close permanently.
- Schedule is subject to change and all work is weather dependent.
- ODOT will release information on all of these changes prior to them taking effect so if you haven’t already signed up for our emails, you can sign up at transportation.ohio.gov and click on the red envelope in the upper right corner.
If we survive all the ORANGE barrels, it will be worth it.
AGENDA for January 7, 2019 6:30 pm
Big Brothers Big Sisters , Chanie Scott
I . Approval of November 12, 2019 Minutes (meeting minutes11/12/19)
II . Treasurer’s Report (Membership Renewal July 1-June 30 Financial 11/12/2019
- Socials for 2020 Alicia Martensen( Points of Interest Input requested)
2. Zoning Committee Establishment, Mark Lecky Chairperson, Jeanette Bosworth, Jim Cole, any other volunteeers
3. Our Community Garden needs a Spring Clean-Up
4. Block Watch, Connect 2 Protect Block Watch ( Jeff Breeckner will serve on this neighborhood committee and report back to SPCA –thank you , Jeff )Let us know your thoughts on crime in the neighborhood.
Next SPCA meeting is February 4, 2020
SNEAK PREVIEW- 2020 AGENDA (February and March)
GREEN SPOT TOO!