Columbus Metropolitan Library, Parsons Branch
1113 Parsons Avenue
6:30 PM -8:00 PM
LITTER –PICK IT UP
Time to RENEW MEMBERSHIPS or JOIN (JULY 1-JUNE 30)You must be a member to serve and vote for Civic Issues
All ODOT UPDATES AS OF October 1, or look on our website for the links of road changes.
Information to share:
- Parsons Ave. is NOT closing next week – the 60-day closure has been pushed to Spring 2020.
- Starting Saturday, Oct. 12, both directions of I-70 will be on the westbound side between Grant Ave. and 18th St. – this traffic pattern will be in place for a year.
- The new ramp from I-70 EB to Parsons Ave. is expected to open in November.
- When the new ramp to Parsons opens, the ramps from Third St. to I-70 EB and I-70 EB to 18th St. will close permanently.
- Schedule is subject to change and all work is weather dependent.
- ODOT will release information on all of these changes prior to them taking effect so if you haven’t already signed up for our emails, you can sign up at transportation.ohio.gov and click on the red envelope in the upper right corner.
AGENDA for November 12, 2019
I . Approval of October 1, Minutes ( on Website ) Minutes 10/1/2019
II . Treasurer’s Report (Membership Renewal July 1-June 30 Financial 10/1/2019
III. Old Business
- Signage Poles , Dan Groh Washington and Whittier
- FORMAL PRESENTATION FOR 400-408 SYCAMORE VOTE (400-408 Sycamore) VOTE SATURDAY 10/12/19 9:00 AM ON SITE
IV. New Business
1. October 17 2019 Social Parsons North Brewing Company 6:30 pm
ATTEND AND BRING A NEIGHBOR
2. Election of Officers NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Heather Weazey Chairperson for Nominating Committee
(Vice-Pres, Treasurer, Member at large odd years) Make a difference GET INVOLVED
3. CHRISTMAS BRUNCH December 7, 2019 10:00 am to noon
(Donations for Church for all People)
4. Our Community Garden needs a Clean-Up
5. Good Neighbor Meeting / Nationwide Children’s Hospital , Mike Loyd
6. CSSAC , Jim Cole
Next SPCA meeting is NOVEMBER 12, 2019. (Big Brother /Big Sister Presentation)
SNEAK PREVIEW-SMART COLUMBUS IN 2020 AGENDA and GREEN SPOT TOO!