Columbus Metropolitan Library, Parsons Branch
1113 Parsons Avenue
6:30 PM -8:00 PM
LITTER –PICK IT UP
Time to RENEW MEMBERSHIPS or JOIN (JULY 1-JUNE 30)You must be a member to serve and vote for Civic Issues
All ODOT UPDATES , look on our website for the links of road changes.
– the 60-day closure of Parsons Avenue at Livingston has been pushed to Spring 2020.
- ODOT will release information on all of these changes prior to them taking effect so if you haven’t already signed up for our emails, you can sign up at transportation.ohio.gov and click on the red envelope in the upper right corner.
If we survive all the ORANGE barrels, it will be worth it.
AGENDA for FEBRUARY 4, 2020 6:30 pm
I . Approval of January 7, 2019 Minutes (Meeting minutes11/12/19)
II . Treasurer’s Report (Membership Renewal July 1-June 30 )Financial Report 1/7/2020
1.Socials for 2020 Alicia Martensen ( Points of Interest Input requested) January 16, 2020
2. Zoning Committee Establishment, Mark Lecky Chairperson, Jeanette Bosworth, Jim Cole, any other volunteers????
3. Our Community Garden needs a Spring Clean-Up
4. Block Watch, Connect 2 Protect Block Watch ( Jeff Breeckner will serve on this neighborhood committee and report back to SPCA –thank you , Jeff )Let us know your thoughts on crime in the neighborhood.
5. Good Neighbor Meeting, Children’s Hospital Mike Loyd
GREEN SPOT TOO in March!